Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When wife and I go bush..

It's waiting....waiting.. (for her not me)!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Woods walker.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	508.0 KB
ID:	452469

I think it is a bit neat for bush. But I am very familiar with the waiting bit. It is usually me though!
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

Originally posted by HansE View Post
      I think it is a bit neat for bush. But I am very familiar with the waiting bit. It is usually me though!
      Only take her to the semi civilised walks. This one is at Corrina on the Pieman River. There’s some seriously thick stuff close by.

Comment

I like the way the pathway leads into the image. I'm with Hans on the "me" bit.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Many of the close handy (and some not so close) walks in Tassie have been fitted with walkways to protect the environment. Back when I did a lot of walking the tracks just got wider and wider and very boggy. It’s great that many of the tracks are made accessible to all, (this one is wheelchair ok for all of its length and covers temperate rainforest featuring Huon Pines thousands of years old). At least we can see where our park fees go.

Comment

Hahaha my wife would say she feels her pain Greg because mine is always waiting for me as well. Same as in the supermarket, she get frustrated because I have to look at everything.
            Lloyd
            Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
            Flickr
            Smugmug

Comment

Working...
            X