X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Eve

A few shots of the 2015 New Years Eve fireworks in Devonport, Tasmania

Attached Files
    Last edited by HDJ80; 02-01-2016, 06:24 PM.
    CHEERS
    BART

Was a perfect night for it.. got a few nice ones myself. Are you from Devonport?

Comment

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
      Was a perfect night for it.. got a few nice ones myself. Are you from Devonport?
      It was a pretty good night for it, a lot of my shots from the early show are spoiled by too much smoke. There wasn't quite enough breeze to blow it away quick enough, but the midnight show was spot on.
      Close to Devonport, at Acacia Hills.
      CHEERS
      BART

Comment

I do like good fireworks shots Bart and these are no exception. Unfortunately, I only see the thumbnail images and when clicked on, they're displayed in the viewer but are still small images. If you look at the top menu bar of AP, you will see UPLOADING IMAGES TO YOUR POSTS. Give it a go and see if it's better for you, rather than the thumbnail view. This method for uploading will show the larger image in the post body. Good luck with it and we hope to see lots of your photos soon. Cheers.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• HDJ80
          HDJ80 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers, I edited the post so I hope that works. Next time I will try the way its instructed in the UPLOADING IMAGES TO YOUR POSTS.

I don't think it worked for you Bart. Try posting in the TEST section and see how you go. Cheers.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X