• Like a bouquette

of Fruit Salad

Click image for larger version

Name:	jYaoGS7.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	499072
    A HAPPY PENTAX USER

They are very photogenic eaglem. Vibrant colours and well framed. Sky is too blue for me though - but I'm getting picky IMOA.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• eaglem
      eaglem commented
      Editing a comment
      Bringing back the contrast slightly would probably fix that.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not a contrast issue it's only hue. Use "Replace Color" and sub in #c8deff for a natural sky colour at about 170 fuzziness.

Beautiful colours but in this instance I think a squarer crop might be better.

Comment

• eaglem
      eaglem commented
      Editing a comment
      Point taken

More like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pFKSxtH.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	499079
    A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

I think a square crop would suit it as well. I kinda like the sky colors as the compliment the colors on the flowers.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• eaglem
        eaglem commented
        Editing a comment
        As adjusted?

• David_MC
        David_MC commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you posted it right when I made my comment. I like it.

That is exactly what I had in mind

Comment

• eaglem
        eaglem commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you

I think both of these are just over-saturated eaglem. I'm wondering if this is a Colour Profile problem. I loaded the original into Photoshop and it looked fine. Photoshop had defaulted to "Don't colour manage".. When I assigned Adobe RGB colour profile it looked exactly like the original image here. Assigning an sRGB profile it also looked fine.

Your second image also looks more natural with an sRGB profile added.

I prefer the square crop here as it removes the blurred leaves on the borders.

I don't understand what could cause this as if you had an image with an aRGB profile loaded without the profile it should have less saturation. Perhaps the forum software is doing something odd. One possibility is that a colour profile was assigned to the image rather than converting it at some point.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• wigz
        wigz commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks like you are loading images without a colour profile. Retaining the colour profile in the image would probably help.

I don't mind the sky in the first image but it does look just a bit dark.

• wigz
        wigz commented
        Editing a comment
        I would be checking colour profiles first. The first image here has no profile and the second has aRGB.

The colours in the second image look off on my screen. How does the forum version compare to the one on your computer. It looks over-saturated to me..

• eaglem
        eaglem commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the colours are very vivid and over exaggerated.
    Working...
    X