X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take off

Pointer one this cheeky character

G'day Chris

Ah-- the old Hills Hoist (or similar) clothes line, they make a wonderful location for birds to sqwat a while and chirp or chortle depending upon their mood

Q- Chris .... are you able to edit to lift the shadows (Isac loves lifting shadows too) ... but here the under-wing feathers are a bit dark and I wonder what they would look like if made a bit lighter

Phil

Comment

No as has im still learning this and trying to understanding the editing side, which to be honest but I will keep learning all lol , im a slow learner

Comment

• Ozzie_Traveller
        Ozzie_Traveller commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chris .... I have been in Adult Ed since the 70s and I know full well how hard it is for adults to pick up -and retain- new technical concepts, so you are not alone and you certainly are not a 'dumbo' (if you are silently calling yourself names)

Q- what editing package are you using? -there are lots on the market and some have H-U-G-E- learning curves

Two extra things --
        Personally I do not do much editing (tho I know Isac here loves it and creates many beautiful images. I have used PS Elements for many years, and estimate that for the current edition, I use maybe 5% of its capabilities. Secondly, some months ago Isac answered someone else's query about editing software and pointed to something called "Faststone Maxview", a try-before-you-buy product. I now use it more than PS Elements as it's so friendly and does a great job, and when the trial period ran out, the $20 was sent to its authors

We both have a lot to thank Isac / Greg for as he's a great bloke and keeping this small (family) of keep shooters happy
        Hope this helps
        Phil

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Much appreciated Phil, many thanks. I love to help out in any way I can.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X