No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red browed finches

d5 600f4 tc17 (1000mm) 1/1000 f8 iso 1600 about half of frame. had to move away from water a bit because shutter was scaring the birds.
    not sure if this is a pair but the seemed friendly to each other.
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Very pretty birds and a nice moment. Looks like there is some grain in the image. iso1600 seems unlikely to be the culprit. Done a fair exposure lift?
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Only on phone now so can't check. Added 2 thirds in camera. And exposure should be right. Will have to look later

Comment

Lovely image of 2 tiny birds in the natural habitat. Reminds me of the song "Dancing Beak to Beak" HaHa
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Agree, appears a tad grainy, but a lovely moment all the same. Cheers.

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
          CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Lovely pose Stephen, well captured.
            My Gear

Comment

Great shot. Nice.
              Cheers
              Ross

Comment

had a look at this on my computer and you are right, it does look funky somehow, although I not sure why. the original raw looks a little funny too but not like the jpg.
                underexposure wasnt an issue but I dont know what is. put a bit of noise reduction on it and it seemed to repond to that, so officially puzzled. the thornbills were taken at the same time and not funky. same settings were use
                here is the noise reduction reworked image. thought it lost some details. maybe is best to forget about it and move on. Click image for larger version

Name:	red browed finch 1067a.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	465118

Comment

Definitely less noisy there Stephen. Exposure looks better too. Still something slightly off though.
                  Sony A7rii
                  https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Working...
                  X