Views:	39
Size:	340.2 KB
ID:	449965
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Heron 3 .jpg
Views:	36
Size:	345.4 KB
ID:	449966

Nice series Greg. #3 for me with the light on the face, the wide open eye and a bit of action.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Originally posted by Toddyh View Post
      Nice series Greg. #3 for me with the light on the face, the wide open eye and a bit of action.
      Thanks Toddy, #3 was supposed to be #4 but good ol V bulletin shuffled them for me!

Comment

Very nice Greg. I like the look of intensity.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

They are lovely birds to photograph and you've captured it well - good series Greg. Just curious to know why vBulletin is stuffing up the order of your images. What method do you use to post?
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
          Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Upload attachments clip, top rh. Very straight forward. No problem if I just do one at a time, but if I group upload a set, and then place them in the post one at a time, they could go in other than the order I chose or without the spaces I provide.

Comment

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              I just tried uploading 3 files which I named A, B and C (all .JPG files). They showed in the thumbnail section all in order (A, B and C). I then changed file A to file B and vice versa and uploaded them again and I was surprised to see the order of the thumbnails was the same as the first upload! Obviously they don't appear in alphabetical order so I can only suggest that they are sorted by time stamp. I can't work out why vB would rearrange the order of images unless you accidentally selected the wrong image to be inserted where your cursor is. Other than that I have no explanation - sorry. Just noticed that your images aren't numbered
              Last edited by Isac; 06-03-2018, 03:58 PM.

• seaslug
              seaslug commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve explained before why I don’t number images. Simply because I can’t be sure that they will be displayed in that order. I’ve also tried editing after to get the order I want, but then the image disappears and a box appears in its place with an attachment number. I’ve almost given it away in frustration but have persisted in a manner I can put up with. Others will have to get used to me.. after more than 7500 posts we must be just about there.

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry Greg, won't mention it again.

nice set and well done on being patient, i followed one of these guys around for 45min before her decided to do anything
            A guy who is loving all things beer, food and photography, from Western Australia
            http://www.contahphotography.biz

Comment

Originally posted by pembo260 View Post
              nice set and well done on being patient, i followed one of these guys around for 45min before her decided to do anything
              Thanks, yes you can see when they are on the hunt, and in this case there where quite a few small fish breaking the surface so I didn't have to wait long.

Comment

Working...
              X