No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilbert's Whistler - Female.

I've posted what I assumed was a 'Male' a few days ago and this was in the same area so I'm going with 'Gilbert's Whistler - Female' "Simple theory, but it works for me "

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gilberts Whistler - Female.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	407005

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Beaut shot.. becoming a proper birder!

Comment

• Gaz
      Gaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Great way to use up an hour or two Greg and a big learning curve as well "keeps the mind ticking over"

This is a great shot Gaz. And, I use photography and learning to PP as my version of learning a foreign language which is supposed to keep dementia at bay.

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
      This is a great shot Gaz. And, I use photography and learning to PP as my version of learning a foreign language which is supposed to keep dementia at bay.
      Thanks again Glenda, I've been trying a lot of new techniques with PS as well (So many different ways too do the same thing) and yes, sometimes feels like a second language...as for dementia? well here's hoping it stays clear a little longer..

CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Great work Gaz. I like the slightly subdued lighting in this and detail is right up there.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
          Great work Gaz. I like the slightly subdued lighting in this and detail is right up there.
          Thanks Isac, I've been getting some good advice to help me improve...hope it sinks in and sticks now

Click image for larger version

Name:	smileys-cheers-309988.gif
Views:	38
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	407060

Comment

Great work on a dark bird against a light background. Nice detail on the bird without blowing out the b/g highlights. Lovely catch light in the eye

I might be inclined to crop a bit off the top and do a round of Noise Reduction on the B/G, though with 400 ISO I thought it would not be a problem - maybe it's a crop?

Posting Exif and processing details is always useful for CC

Nice one

Cheers
            Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X