Clear All

• Ever had that feeling?

Like you're not welcome...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swallows+.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	406858

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Wow Gaz, getting one of these in flight is awesome. They are fast little buggers.

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
      Wow Gaz, getting one of these in flight is awesome. They are fast little buggers.
      Thanks Glenda, yep...was pleasantly surprised when I got home and saw it up on the monitor...

CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

That's quite incredible. Is it a composite or did you get very lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
          That's quite incredible. Is it a composite or did you get very lucky?
          Thanks Greg, got very very lucky...I don't have the skills to create/match the light shadow and tones yet, but working on it
          "Watch this space for a Kestrel sunset combination as soon as I can find a suitable perch for him..."

Comment

Here's the same pair about 3mins later on a lower perch, obviously having trouble agreeing on things that day...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6392.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	406913

Comment

Great timing indeed

Shame the light wasn't kinder to you. Could you have moved - or tried again at a better time? I know birds are not the most cooperative subjects . And let's not get onto backgrounds
              Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by caralan View Post
                Great timing indeed

Shame the light wasn't kinder to you. Could you have moved - or tried again at a better time? I know birds are not the most cooperative subjects . And let's not get onto backgrounds
                Thanks again Alan, they seem to be there most mornings but the light is coming from across the river (R/hand side) making it a little hard to get the sun on my back.
                Afternoon/evening would be ideal if I could motivate myself to get there one day...

Thanks for your help...Cheers Click image for larger version

Name:	smileys-thumbs-217948.gif
Views:	26
Size:	770 Bytes
ID:	407023

Comment

Working...
                X