No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White eye

Bit soft and flat I know. I definately need a bit more practice on birds, but can hardly buy a comment on anything else, so if you can't beat em, join em!

Click image for larger version

Name:	White eye 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	340405

How much are you willing to pay for my comment?
    Like the composition, pretty bird on pretty flowers, but truthfully if this were my photo I would have deleted it and gone back and tried again.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
    Haven't been there, not done that.
    Jo

Comment

It does look a bit soft, but I think the main problem is the difficult lighting with the bright background causing the bird to be a bit underexposed. On the positive side you've captured a good sized image of a quite small bird.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        How much are you willing to pay for my comment?
        Like the composition, pretty bird on pretty flowers, but truthfully if this were my photo I would have deleted it and gone back and tried again.
        It would not have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
          It does look a bit soft, but I think the main problem is the difficult lighting with the bright background causing the bird to be a bit underexposed. On the positive side you've captured a good sized image of a quite small bird.
          Tiny and quick!

There were a few of them in my plum tree for a short while darting about like mad things. Unfortunately the tree was shaded in bright surrounds. There'll be other days!

Comment

Like the composition but yep looks soft. Agree that the bird thread seems to be WAY more active than any of the others at present.

Comment

Considering the tiny birds are notoriously difficult to capture it's not a bad shot.
              Jess

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away

Canon 550D 100-400mm lens Manual settings AF

Comment

Comment: Over here we call them 'Silvereye' .... very hard to catch one
                Barb
                "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Working...
                X