Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Is It?

Four cars are 1:18 scale and one is 1:1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0327 Autos Visitors Parking EgoLR.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	280.5 KB
ID:	508542

Based on the shadows alone I would say that the white Infinity is full size.
    The angle of the bonnet (hood) of the Trans Am looks slightly wrong to me compared to the Dino and the Bugatti.

Comment

I picked the same one but for the reason I didn't think there would be a scale model for it.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

The white Nissan looks to be 1:1. Nice concept and well presented. Did you take the 4 small ones all together at the same time of day?
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• Paul Mitchell
          Paul Mitchell commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it was a rare time when the four visitor parking spots were empty allowing me to fit 4 cars in at once. I wont do that again. It was too much trouble to get them in to fit in perspective. One car, or maybe even two would be easier. But four just didnt work as seen by how easy it was to spot the real car versus the little toy cars. And since they were all shot at once on my fake road, the shadows are all as real as the real car so that should not have been an issue.

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for that Paul. I thought you did really well. It sounds like you do a lot of setup to get it right. Keep 'em comin' mate.
          Perhaps you need some mini licence plates to help with the realism?

I pick the white Infiniti.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X