No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another night at the theatre [Part-2 of 2] ... the Carpenter's Songbook

G'day all

Saturday night out to the theatre, with a 7-piece band and an evening of The Carpenter's softly melodic music. This group are Melb. based and well scripted with their harmonies and stuff!
    These images are the 'wind' member of the group who easily managed to chop and change between instruments without seeming to miss a beat

1)-

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/60s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 10x zoom / 240mm FFequiv

2)-

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/40s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 10x zoom / 240mm FFequiv

3)-

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/60s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 10x zoom / 240mm FFequiv

4)-

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/20s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 8x zoom / 200mm FFequiv

All images are ooc jpg's with no PP, as the lighting this evening was controlled, unlike the last event I went to where the colours were always changing along with brightness changes at the same time

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

More excellent shots Phil. Well exposed and the colours look really good. Possibly a bit too much space above the musician in #3.

You have that Panny working well for you.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Thanks Alan - and 'yes' that Panny with its 'magic' lens stretched out and still at 2,8 works a real treat
      At to a bit of a crop - yes it seems a good suggestion too
      Phil

Comment

I agree with Alan, well done Phil. The crop on #3 is a good thought. Lovely colours and a great story being told on the talents of the player on the wind instruments.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X