Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another night at the theatre ... the Carpenter's Songbook, an Aussie tribute band

G'day all

Saturday night out to the theatre, with a 7-piece band and an evening of The Carpenter's softly melodic music. This group are Melb. based and well scripted with their harmonies and stuff!

1)- lead vocals

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/100s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 14x zoom / 350mm FFequiv

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/125s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 20x zoom / 500mm FFequiv

2)- backup vocals

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/40s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 24x zoom / 600mm FFequiv

3)- keyboard

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/60s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 10x zoom / 240mm FFequiv

4)- base guitar

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/50s x F2,8; ISO-1600; lens at 14x zoom / 350mm FFequiv

All images are ooc jpg's with no PP, as the lighting this evening was controlled, unlike the last event I went to where the colours were always changing along with brightness changes at the same time

Part-2 has images of the fella doing 'wind' and he was a very talented musician
    As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Well done Phil. Great sharp shots and good colours. The lighting is good in these shots.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Great sharp and clear photos, and a nice lass or two too..

Comment

Excellent and well exposed set Phil. The light and colour look really good except the blue background in #2 makes a bit of a harsh contrast with the singer.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Thanks fellas

The lighting this night was more controlled (if that's the best description) in that it used pastels more than primaries and they were not into the 'dramatic' / garish end of the scene
          I don't know much about theatre lighting, but do find that some shows seem to have heaps of colour changes going on as if the 'controller' thinks that is makes it better vision .... a bit like those people who consider adding more volume makes it better music when it merely drowns out beautiful voices

Part-2 pics posted into a new thread
          Phil

Comment

Working...
          X