No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K1W1 View Post

An Ossa?
    That guy should be hung, drawn and quartered for taking that bike anywhere near a dirt track event. The thing even has original early 1970s Akront mud catcher alloy rims for goodness sake.
    mick kirness is the rider and he was riding thr bike for the owner who ;loves it and wants is raced mick clean up every one basicly one the day bayliss lost monentium after a small get off,.. mick rode and won sidecars, vintage, open and the dash for cash and mate of mine load hime the sidecar and the cr500 which was imported from the state's
    cheers
    Rod
    Wacko-Ocker Photography

I shoot with a camera until I get paid to say other wise

www.wacko-ocker.smugmug.com

Comment

Get the owner to put a 21" front rim back on it and take the thing to a VMX where it should be raced. The poor little bike would have been crying Spanish tears all day.
      Last edited by K1W1; 22-01-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Loving that first one of the sidecar, nice exposure and framing
        Nikon D800 D300 D90 24-70 70-200 300F4 105 50 70-300VR 16-85VR SB900 SB600's MBD10, Tamy 90 http://sentimentalphotos.com.au/gallerys/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by K1W1 View Post
          Get the owner to put a 21" front rim back on it and take the thing to a VMX where it should be raced. The poor little bike would have been crying Spanish tears all day.
          and lovin it all the oposiyion he had all day was rm 250 so he never got out of 3rd
          here are acouple of quads'
          Attached Files
          cheers
          Rod
          Wacko-Ocker Photography

Comment

Looks like everybody had a fun day out. It has been years since I went to a dirt track event but can still remember how most of them skirted the lunatic fringe haha.

K1W1 did you know the Ossa motorcycle has been resurrected? The new factory produces trials and enduro models only.
            Lloyd
            Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
            Flickr
            Smugmug

Comment

Originally posted by LJG View Post
              K1W1 did you know the Ossa motorcycle has been resurrected? The new factory produces trials and enduro models only.
              Yes, it's a very interesting reversed cylinder design on the Trials engine. They have also announced that they are introducing an Explorer version of the Trials bike early this year.

Comment

Man that last quad is crossed up major mate. was this just before he was about to run you over hahaaha.!
                IM still not sure on how we are going to setup the e store. Ive never done it before. Smugmug charges like a rediculous per month dont they for a pro account? Anyone know of any others. i was thinking about selling mine for $2 a photo lol!
                one of my favourites from the little guys!. If i was a parent id buy this photo for atleast $5 bucks!.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	tareemotorcyclestwilight2011-1224.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	317983
                Its not paranoia if everyone is actually watching you
                MY Flickr
                Scotty's Place

Comment

ahh they nearly got me acouple of times I moved in the end sort out the rest over pm's maybe sell dvd's with the meeting on them? don't know
                  cheers
                  Rod
                  Wacko-Ocker Photography

Comment

Working...
                  X