Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is Red in my Green House...:)

Click image for larger version  Name:	P8030048b (Custom).jpg Views:	0 Size:	193.9 KB ID:	502717

And they say red is a danger sign???

A nice colour red. Looks like a tasty crop. Last time I saw tomatoes in a green house they were growing vertically about 5 meters high and had mechanised pickers on tracks going along picling daily. I have a picture somewhere it was about 15 years ago.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

G'day Mark

All nicely rinsed and polished too !
      Great / strong colours make the image a standout

Phil

Comment

They all look to be excellent quality Mark - clear skin and good colour. My last attempt at tomatoes failed miserably, succumbing to various pests. Everything in my garden now is green, although no greenhouse. The snow peas are just about finished, I've cut the broccoli and only the kale is still going strong. Almost time to prepare for spring planting here.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Best thing about all that produce is, you can eat it! It all looks tasty. Well displayed photo.
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
          Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Thanks all for your comments. The tomatoes are very tasty, but still cheap to buy locally. Nice to have our own. The chili crop is just coming in now, I freeze them so I or wifey can cook curry's all year round..

Strawberries are a cheat, I bought those. They would not do well in the greenhouse anyway.

Such lovely colours, and a little joke in the wording...

The photo is a focus stack, using the newish OM-5 with the 40-150mm F4 zoom...

Comment

• HansE
              HansE commented
              Editing a comment
              Is the focus stacking an electronic option in camera? Bet you notice a big difference in weight.

• MJ224
              MJ224 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes the in Camera software combines 8 (adjustable) photos taken at varying focus points. Works very well...

• Isac
              Isac commented
              Editing a comment
              Something you could leave on all the time when you get really old
          Working...
          X