Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cookster670 View Post
    Wow. They have grown havent they ! Looks very inviting. First photoholics BBQ should be at your place maybe
    Haha. Sure!!!
    D7100, SB700. PS CS5, LR 4.4 - Flickr

Comment

That hedge is fantastic Minty. You can probably pull the fence down and make some outdoor furniture!!!
      Our backyard is pretty water wise, just a few shrubs etc. The pool is solar heated and an eco-friendly type with the cover and shade sail keeping evaporation to a minimum.
      5 years ago.....

Today....
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottH View Post
        Thanks Alan.

WOW, Richard.
        Those things really know how to grow. Hopefully ours will look like that in another year or so. Especially if the wet weather keep up.
        Thanks Scott

If you trim the tops off, then they bush out. Now I just employ our local Jim's to mow the lawns and give the trees a prune every 6 months or so.

Originally posted by Isac View Post
        That hedge is fantastic Minty. You can probably pull the fence down and make some outdoor furniture!!!
        Thanks Isac, unfortunately we don't use our backyard, and therefore hardly ever see it. We do all our entertaining out the side of our place under roofline.

I love your backyard. My wife has always wanted for us to have a pool, but we don't have room for one.
        Cheers Richard !

Comment

Working...
        X