Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangles

Wild colorful vine along my regular walking track.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue vine.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	457725

Hi Greg

When I saw the title I was immediately open to a variety of possibilities - both serious & humourous ... and you gave me a tangle of blue flowerbuds
    Ah well - the imagination runs riot again ... but your image shows your visualisation makes more sense than mine !

Phil

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you expecting a portrait of Max Walker?

I like the colours Greg and the texture on the tree, but not my cup of tea I'm afraid. Maybe it's a bit too busy?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes mate it is very busy and it’s one of those images you need to be there to appreciate. A very thick bit of ugly bush with this sprinkling of colour attracted me. I don’t know what the vine is and can’t find it in my searches.. anybody know?

I agree it's busy. A crop to turn it into a portrait almost vertical pano that includes only from the tree trunk to the right might create something more appealing.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes thanks Toddy, I wasn't looking for that type of image, This to me is more like a beauty and the beast illustration where the messy background is in direct contrast to the colour and beauty of the buds . It was posted in Snapshots as I realize it was never going to appeal to the majority but it was worth sharing purely on the basis of my affinity with the bush.

Found out what the vine is.. Comesperma volubile... it's pretty even if the photo isn't!

Comment

Working...
    X