Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Horse

In more favorable weather. Boat Harbour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sea Horse.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	426965

You tricked me Greg, I was not expecting to see a sea horse that big! What a beautiful animal. Dangerous spot for the lady if the horse decided to gallop off for a swim. Great photo and good framing. (horizon needs a tweak though).
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• seaslug
      seaslug commented
      Editing a comment
      With great respect.. no it doesn't. It's a shore line not a horizon, there's a difference.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Please accept my most humble apology Greg

She is gunna need a huge aquarium
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      haha, priceless comment Mick

Originally posted by Isac View Post
    You tricked me Greg, I was not expecting to see a sea horse that big! What a beautiful animal. Dangerous spot for the lady if the horse decided to gallop off for a swim. Great photo and good framing. (horizon needs a tweak though).
    Apology accepted Isac. It's an easy mistake to make if you are into checking that kind of thing. The shot was taken at 135 mm so the background appears closer by the focal length I used. The far left of the shoreline is probably several kilometers away and is broken by rocky outcrops etc. The rhs of the shoreline is approx 50 metres away. The closest you get to an horizon or indication of level is the waterline on the rock group immediately behind the subjects.

I know I don't always get the horizon perfect, but it doesn't generally worry me too much either. (Every body tilts their head a bit at times. )

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29167a.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	426985

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg. I see your point and all is good. As far as your head tilt comment goes, I'm guilty of it myself and it's quite a common phenomenon.

Well, I was expecting something quite different to this, given some of your underwater shots.

It was a nice surprise to see such a beautiful animal.....
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Tricked me too .... I was expecting the 'other' seahorse ..... a wonderful capture Greg
      Barb
      "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Working...
      X