Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathurst

So had to drive around Mount Panorama. Never realised how high It was, nor how tight the corners. Couldn't even imagine doing it at the speeds the race drivers do.
    The last 3 taken through our rather dirty windscreen
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9384.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	413165

Name:	_DSC9387.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	413166

Name:	_DSC9392.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	413167

Name:	_DSC9395.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	413164

Surely these deserve a comment?
    I like the enclosed feel of #2. Including the dashboard helps give a racers view. Well sort of.
    The first is a good snapshot to remember the place. Quite like it.
    I wonder about making #3 a pano and cropping out that advert thing at top?
    Did you see any bee-eaters there?
    Should I post some bee-eaters somewhere else here if it helps participation? Not sure it would help though.

Comment

Sure they deserve a comment like .. OMG how friggen cool is that, to drive around Mount Panorama... VERY special. I'm not heavy into cars or the sport but have watched Bathurst over the years on and off or at least little bits and paid a bit more attention to the race ... and my son is into cars .. the V8's etc.

I like that third shot Gabby .. showing the elevation and a little bit of the surrounds.
      Anna
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
      My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Thanks Mark - don't think even bee eaters would help. Feel like some of us are trying to keep this forum afloat.

Thanks Anna - I'm not into cars or motorsports either but being Bathurst had to do this and having 3 sons - they'll enjoy hearing about the experience.

Comment

Working...
        X