• Show
Clear All

• He's on his way

Hoping he brings you happiness and good health in 2015
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Good news indeed.

No chimney at my place but I've put a large sign on the roof with an arrow pointing to the carport.

He needs to get it right this year or no more mister nice guy from me.
    Last edited by loose cannon; 24-12-2014, 07:03 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

I recognise those clouds...He's over my place, things might be looking up

Have a good one people...cheers

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
      CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Very clever Alan. Damn, must have forgotten to tell him we'd be away for a few days, no goodies waiting for me when I got home. Hopefully Mick did better.

Comment

I had shown this to Eve on flickr and I said to her "santa doesn't use a plane, he uses a sleigh", but on looking at the lovely clouds I saw santa and the reindeers and pointed them out to her.. I was on my tablet at the time .. but yeh .. she was thrilled Very cool Alan ..
          Anna
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Thanks everyone. I hope you all got what you asked for
            Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

haha I never ask for anything. Noone should ever buy me clothes but I have since found a shop called Crossroads that sells my kinda gear lol... so mum inlaw bought me two shirts from there.
              I always get some sort of smelly stuff, be it Body Shop stuff or perfume so got some perfume x 2 .. cheapo stuff, not fancy. Got some candles as well. I not long ago (a month or less back) got a new mobile phone Galaxy S4 (love the Galaxys so have gone from S, S2, S3 and now S4 .. Teens got the handmedown S3's. Got some booze when we went up to Mareeba from De Brueys cellars ... fruit based coffee liquer .. or whatever it is ..so like Baileys. I am always wanting stuff but buy stuff throughout the year so never have expectations for Christmas
              I'm a simple gal ..

Hope you got what you asked for ?
              Anna
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
              My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

• Alan
                Alan commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like a nice variety. I'm a bit like you. There is very little I want or need (well maybe a new long lens).

But, Careen thought it was my turn to get a new car, as my Honda was struggling up hills towing my Avan - so I pick up a diesel Mazda next week. I think that will cover all my Christmases for the next 10 years, at least

• millicat
                millicat commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow Alan, you are lucky but at the end of the day it's a needed thing isn't it.
            Working...
            X