• Some people ....

...... can't be taken anywhere ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141019-113.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	344.5 KB
ID:	394453
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Lots to look at and enjoy in this snap

TFS
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Thanks Alan

I love it .... I think it is my favourite from today ..... we went to a Vintage vehicle rally and tractor pull (photos to come) and had passed this old house in the morning ..... told Bill I wanted to stop for photos on the way back .... so glad we did
      Barb
      "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Can't really see what the problem is...... Showing great restraint to my way of thinking.

Beautiful capture Barb. A special moment caught very expertly.
        Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Thank you Charles

The only reason 'restraint' was shown is because he has a sore back ..... otherwise he would have been inside in a flash ....
          Barb

Comment

Good shot Barb. My husband always seems to catch me walking away but I make him delete them.

Comment

Gotta have a look! Ya just never know what's there

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
              CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
                Good shot Barb. My husband always seems to catch me walking away but I make him delete them.
                Thanks Gabby

I try not to let Bill near the camera

Originally posted by Gaz View Post
                Gotta have a look! Ya just never know what's there
                Apparently it is a 'need' in the male species ....... he said there were lots of old newspapers and books in the room ....... I want to go back with the fz200 with the zoom to capture some better close up shots, especially of the outbuildings and grounds ..... we will be baaaack!!

Barb

Comment

Working...
                X