No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poodle Surprise

Hi

I've been a bit jaded, and 'Missing in Action' from here recently.

However, I was surprised to hear from 'Bella', on another Forum, lamenting a lack of poodle pics

So, just to keep her happy ...

#1 Poodles surprised by the rising sun

#2 Jeanie surprised by a dead crab

#3 no surprises here - just wet feet and sand in the car, (hang on, what happened to that crab? oh yuk)

[
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Good to have you back and posting Alan.. poodles or not.

I'm starting to run out of ideas, which is probably a good thing.

Comment

alAn. theese r grate. fiNally sum good fotos. i tri 2 tell charles but he duznt listen. heeze geting old from

Bella.
      Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Glad to see your return. The poodles ego's must be suffering from not seeing their portraits on-screen at regular intervals. They know their fans want to be kept up to date about their daily activities.

Comment

Glad to see you back and I see Bella appreciates your efforts. They do have that "what on earth is that" pose in #1. Dogs just love a beach, so many new smells to explore.

Comment

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
            Good to have you back and posting Alan.. poodles or not.

I'm starting to run out of ideas, which is probably a good thing.
            Thanks Greg - have I missed anything? maybe you need a break to

Originally posted by sejac View Post
            alAn. theese r grate. fiNally sum good fotos. i tri 2 tell charles but he duznt listen. heeze geting old from

Bella.
            Thanks Bella.

Sadly, Charles and I are both getting older and crankier. He may also be getting deaf - don't take your frustrations out on the old bloke - (a lick on the nose will go a long way in keeping him happy. You may also want to consider learning to play the piano and/or singing - I have a link you may be interested in)

Originally posted by inapickle View Post
            Glad to see your return. The poodles ego's must be suffering from not seeing their portraits on-screen at regular intervals. They know their fans want to be kept up to date about their daily activities.
            Cheers But I don't show them their photos - they are way too full of themselves already. I'll try to keep their fans informed though

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
            Glad to see you back and I see Bella appreciates your efforts. They do have that "what on earth is that" pose in #1. Dogs just love a beach, so many new smells to explore.
            Thanks Gabby. Poodles are good at posing for sure.

I didn't realise it, but now you mention it, poodles and I do have a few things in common

Cheers
            Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X