No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Year Resolution

Hi Members

Just some motivation for people out there who want too loose some weight and get fit. Last year in June 2013 I decided to change my life and loose some weight. It took me 6 months to achieve what I have so far. The left hand side pic is June 2013 and the right hand side is December 2013. I still have more to go but thought I would share this picture.

Dont let anyone tell you that you cant do it.

Click on the image to make it bigger lol.
    I try to capture the wonders that GOD has created......http://www.flickr.com/photos/roshoto/

Congratulations. There's a lot of hard work in that!

Comment

Congratulations here too. Your determination and perseverence is a credit to you.

And here I was thinking that the only sort of resolution photographers here were worried about was in their cameras!!
      Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Impressive - well done - I was never one for New Year Resolutions, but a Mid Year one sounds like a better idea - (note to self)
        Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Impressive indeed. What process did you use .. alot of ladies I know are doing the 12wbt that Michelle Bridges thing ..then a few doing the I Quit Sugar diet .. then there is me .. lol trying to quit sugar but it's hopeless and will be until I grow a set of determination and become stubborn on the positive side. Exercise ... walking dogs or treadmill. Mind you I am doing almost 100 sit ups each night.

I applaude those who do stick with it and not crack .. unfortunately I do love my food and although I have curbed my food intake and become more disciplined over the past few years, I am not disciplined enough to lose weight. Baby steps I say lol.
          Anna
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Definitely some hard work gone into that transformation, well done.

Comment

OHHHHH congratulations roshoto, what a fantastic achievement, you must be feeling so happy with yourself and with so much more energy, and just think of all those little clothes you can get now, well done you!!!!!
              Jenne

My Gallery
              My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone. Yes there was a lot of hard work but most of it comes in training your mind to make a change. 80% is what you eat 10% is exercise and 10% is rest. I did not go on a diet I eat twice as much as the average person. But the difference is what I eat. It's simple just eat fresh veggies, fruit,lean meat, and complex cards ( brown rice, sweet potato, oats) drink water. Don't eat refined foods or anything that has been processed. A typical day for me is Breakfast Cup of green tea 2 full eggs + 4 egg whites Cup of oats Morning tea Can of tuna Piece of fruit Lunch Cup of brown rice Veggies Chicken breast grilled Afternoon tea 200g lean beef Cup of sweet potato and veggies Dinner Salmon Mixed salad Before bed 200g cottage cheese and handful of nuts. Also I drink approx 3.5 litres of water a day.
                I try to capture the wonders that GOD has created......http://www.flickr.com/photos/roshoto/

Comment

Working...
                X