Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing to photograph??

these are from a short one hour walk of about 500 mts (and return) along a sandy shore line of the murray river this morning.
    ..have deleted about 1/2 of the photos taken and most were extra clicks to get interesting "wave" patterns. I even used rapid fire which imo just made it harder and more time consuming deleting the rejects. To lazy to think about getting some slow shutter images, and besides I was only filling it a bit of time.

screen print 1 30 nov by Ian Browne, on Flickr

screen print 2 30 nov by Ian Browne, on Flickr

screen print 3 30 nov by Ian Browne, on Flickr

it can be amazing what there is to photograph when we have a few ideas and are prepared to look past the obvious. These subjects are certainly not everyone's cup of tea but I would have to think I would the only person today who photographed a yabby shell on a feather (top of the third group)

Edit: I do have a few more (boring) duck images

This place needs turbo charging; over 20 seconds to get this thread up!!
    Last edited by Lost; 30-11-2013, 10:12 AM.

Well done I am glad I am not alone in shooting 'random'

Tomorrow's 'mission' is to shoot 3:2, at a set zoom (yet to be determined) with hyperfocal set .....
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Now you're just showing off Ian.

Comment

Bugga PP, I didn't think it was that obvious.
        After a while we get to a point where we feel we have "done it all" with a camera and we start to lose interest. I'm rather bored photographically and rather bored with forums; sorry folks. The thread is about showing that there are different subjects available if we look out side the square. Not everyone (anyone lol) would be interested in the above subjects but there's still plenty of "something different" out there if we think and look but there is very little that hasn't been done before.

I have said this before; it's all too easy to takes lots and lots of "free" photos these days. It's ridiculous the number of photos I took even when I take out the photos done with rapid fire. Try that in film days!! It just gave me more headaches when sorting them out. And there is less than 20 actually different subjects. So why so many photos

I should have stopped at the 2nd one (#2 in the 1st sheet); at the moment that is "the photo"; after I rotated it .

Comment

I'm writing reports and visiting sick rellies all weekend )-:
          Thank you for reminding me that I need to get out and shoot some ducks...next fortnight maybe.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
          Haven't been there, not done that.
          Jo

Comment

Working...
          X