X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple

11.14 -28 by barvan55, on Flickr
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Beautiful Barb Nice colour combination and detail
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

nice one barb; very nice!! No distracting b/ground makes all the difference

Comment

Thanks Alan and Ian .... I am pleased with it, apart from the 'blown' top bud ....
        Barb
        "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Very good - the rest of the image, compositionally and colour is so strong the blown bud becomes less of an issue IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
            Thanks Alan and Ian .... I am pleased with it, apart from the 'blown' top bud ....
            but easy fixed pp. are you using raw or jpeg. LR makes raw simple to use

Comment

Thanks Gabby

Ian - I use jpeg .... haven't ventured to raw yet .... suppose I should
              Barb

Comment

raw is no different when it comes to taking the photos; photography is photography however PP is a little different/more. I have a preset that is added when importing so my lifes {whoops wrong word} files look much {whoops; add to the wrong side} very much like a camera jpg. [even when correcting I typed out "lifes"

set the camera to take fine jpg and raw for now. You will need to unclick ''don't import duplicates". You could then make two collections for each set of file . I have just started using collections seriously and now i'm pretty cranky I have not done it sooner

Comment

My favourite colour combo,
                  Such a sweet little flower well placed in the frame.
                  I would like to peek inside it.
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
                  Haven't been there, not done that.
                  Jo

Comment

I took some photos using raw ..... downloaded to pc .... then tried to pp them in Lightroom4 .... crappy results .... obviously I have stuffed up somewhere ......

Deleted the lot .... will do some 'study' ....
                    Barb

Comment

that's right; you don't import directly into lr. still don't understand why you don't use lr only

btw; you will not be able to see the raw images until you get them into LR

Comment

Working...
                      X