Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninvited guest for lunch

Some friends were having lunch at a local cafe when this 'guest' decided to join them at their table lol.

Captured with an iphone and I was asked to "photoshop" the image for them. Didn't do too much too it really but thought it was a great snap and worth sharing.

Snakes at cafes is not an uncommon occurance around here.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Holy moly! You can keep that guest all to yourself Mick!

Is it real, or just some worryingly accurate artwork?
    -Tim.

Comment

Oh it's very real indeed Tim. Last year I had a rather large king brown slither across the floor at a cafe in Fitzroy crossing while I was having lunch. The staff captured the snake, released it into nearby bush and everybody calmly resumed lunch, well, almost everybody calmly resumed lunch.

Comment

Great shot!

Comment

Well spotted Mick. A real classic!! (Wish I had an iPhone.....:sad
          Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

I should clarify I didn't capture this image, just tweaked it for a friend and am sharing with their permission.

Thanks folks. ( I celebrate the fact I haven't an iphone Charles......but wish I had the money to at least think about buying one lol!. I mean, who wouldn't want to own one of the most annoying and and anti-social devices invented )

Comment

Originally posted by loose cannon View Post
              I should clarify I didn't capture this image, just tweaked it for a friend and am sharing with their permission.

Thanks folks. ( I celebrate the fact I haven't an iphone Charles......but wish I had the money to at least think about buying one lol!. I mean, who wouldn't want to own one of the most annoying and and anti-social devices invented )
              C'mon Mick. I let Elizabeth buy an iPhone just recently, and we all agree that she has become much more interesting company as a result! She was a know-all before. Now it's just impossible.
              Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by sejac View Post

C'mon Mick. I let Elizabeth buy an iPhone just recently, and we all agree that she has become much more interesting company as a result! She was a know-all before. Now it's just impossible.
                You let Elizabeth ..... ...... ......... I love my iphone ..... I use google heaps to confirm to the naysayers that I DO know it all .... :rofl:
                Barb
                "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post

You let Elizabeth .....
                  Yes yes I know! Shocking isn't it. Terrible decision Charles, just terrible. Next thing you know they will all want to be treated as equals, heck, I met a woman just the other day who demanded the right to vote, yes you read that right, she demanded the right.

Comment

Well I'm the boss at my house, and I'll come out from under the bed whenever I want!

Comment

Working...
                    X