X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a little different

10.01 -27 by barvan55, on Flickr
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

i like it. something everyone would see but they don't really notice it; may be better if the other red/orange leaf was removed imo

Comment

haha .... yes it's bugging me too .... should have 'edited better' before or after photo ..... perhaps this is why it's only a LITTLE different and not completely different
      Barb
      "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

btw; if there was another small red leaf so it formed a triangle things would be different/better

Comment

No, No - not triangles. Leading lines is what you need ............ Aw, forget it!!

But I do agree with Ian about the other colored leaf. (Don't quote me here!) I was thinking to desaturate the are around the leaf, and maybe increase the saturation of the leaf itself.
          Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Yep quite like it.

Comment

I like this Barb. The only suggestion I'd make to lift it a notch would be to tone down the bright twig on the left as it catches my eye. And maybe remove the bright spot on the rear leaf. Our eyes are naturally attracted to the brightest areas of an image and both those areas will draw the eye away from the main subject. Well spotted!
              -----------------------------------------------------
              Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Thanks everyone … will go back to LR and 'implement the recommendations put forth' … … or something … Smilies there on iPad, but still not working
                Barb

Comment

Working...
                X