Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New growth

Little critters out and about ...... well they are there, and you could see them if it was bigger .... I haven't worked out how to yet
    Last edited by Sully; 20-09-2013, 03:55 PM.
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Click on your thumbnail, it should open up to about half size. Then right click on it and select view image. It should then give you full size.

Comment

Yep that's how, a bit convoluted but works. You even captured a ladybird as well.

Comment

Thank you seaslug … Will remember that when on computer, unfortunately ipad can't do that (where I usually troll from) And yes p plates was very pleased to see ladybird after I uploaded
        Barb
        "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

best way Barb is to open a flickr account and add photos from there by copying the link and pasting onto the page where we write stuff.

Yell if you help.

Comment

there ya go

image_21021 by Ian Browne, on Flickr

Comment

And thanks for 'blow up'
              Barb

Comment

Oh ok … chopped off first part of status after I edited grrrr
                Barb

Comment

Created flickr account .....
                  Barb

Comment

Working...
                  X