Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring growth

Soon to become a fire hazard .... unless someone goes overboard with the Roundup ... like they have on the other side of the walking track
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Bit busy but still nice.

Has everybody picked up on right clicking the image after the thumbnail and then 'view image' to give the full sized version? (When share is used to post)

Comment

Agree - busy - but Spring is like that

And yes SS, that's the way to view it large - but I fear your info may be too late as a lot of people seem to have left us already (or can't be bothered with the extra couple of clicks)
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Thanks guys ... (I clicked thanks, don't know if it showed up tho) .... we have had plenty of rain so the undergrowth is quite plentiful ...
        Barb
        "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

little too busy Barb; but the idea was right
          the flower could make an interesting photo

Comment

Originally posted by caralan View Post
            Agree - busy - but Spring is like that

And yes SS, that's the way to view it large - but I fear your info may be too late as a lot of people seem to have left us already (or can't be bothered with the extra couple of clicks)
            i'm finding hard going with the forum working so slow at this end but it's worth hanging onto imo

Comment

The photo looked busy in the thumbnail, but I liked the large version. It almost had a 3d effect.

Comment

Working...
              X