X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Tracks

The only photo from this morning's walk - Congo Beach. G11

Might as well add a black and white conversion too

Last edited by Alan; 30-08-2013, 09:13 PM.
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

I like it … but that is tragic news that you could only manage ONE photo
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

I do sometimes think it's tragic that I can't find even one photo on my morning beach walks Barb.

I live in hope that, eventually, something will present itself if I wander long enough.

But, never have I come back from a walk having only taken just one photo, as I did today.

Not sure what it means - but thanks for your concern
      Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Unusual for me but I prefer the b&w of these.

Comment

Colour for me
          Barb
          "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
            I like it … but that is tragic news that you could only manage ONE photo
            Can't seem find much myself atm; not that I have looked all that hard. BTW Barb, Alan is a good photographer to follow. If you haven't already, click on his flickr link And no photos are taken with high end DSLR cameras (he only uses Nikon anyway ) . Many are from a good P+S and even a sub $100 P+S

And Alan; I thought you might have been able to match the sky with the water in someway

Comment

I don't know :goodgrief:.... open your eyes .... wandered out to my gum tree for 15 mins and have pics of a skink and bugs (up to no good still) ...
              Barb

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
                Unusual for me but I prefer the b&w of these.
                Thanks Glenda

Originally posted by Sully View Post
                Colour for me
                Cheers Barb

Originally posted by Lost View Post
                Can't seem find much myself atm; not that I have looked all that hard. BTW Barb, Alan is a good photographer to follow. If you haven't already, click on his flickr link And no photos are taken with high end DSLR cameras (he only uses Nikon anyway ) . Many are from a good P+S and even a sub $100 P+S

And Alan; I thought you might have been able to match the sky with the water in someway
                Thanks for that Ian.

And yes, I'll try to organise better clouds next time

Cheers
                Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X