Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more black and white

life on the farm .... heavily cropped ... white post was right beside the cow in the foreground .... and 'a good mate' in the car behind us tooted his horn ..... and the cows moved away so I couldn't reset the shot ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sully; 25-08-2013, 07:15 PM.
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Much prettier than the cattle country around here. Might be better with the post in as the foreground cow looks awkward cropped just under the body like that. Nice of him/her to show you their best angle.

Comment

Will post 'with the post' when I get on computer this morning. It has been 'bothering me' that I posted a chopped off cow …
      Barb
      "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

updated, new and improved cow ...
        Attached Files
        Barb

Comment

saw this one on Google and had the same thoughts as PP

Always hard when one wasn't there however I feel you might have been able to get to fence for a better photo...... Whoops; we are in snapshot.... the old cows look pretty docile

Wish I had country like that to wander around in.

I would think "beginners" would suit you better Barb even though you are certainly getting past a beginner

Comment

We had been coming back from Bluff Falls when I spied the gorgeous colours of black, white and green .... politely asked hubby to STOP THE CAR ... and yes could have got out of the car for a better shot, tho water and assorted cow products in roadside gutter ... but mongrel mate (who owns a FZ150 - and is the reason I now own the FZ200) was a !!
            Am going to try to get back there this week with a fellow enthusiast, mongrel mate has gone home, and who knows maybe the cows will still be co-operative.
            Barb

Comment

^^^ ^^ photography is not an interesting spectator activity! At least the mongrel mate lead you in the right direction camera wise

Comment

Get frequent comments from 'mongrel mate' about the 'monster he created'.
                Not to worry, going back Wednesday !
                Barb

Comment

Much prefer that. Remember reading ages ago you should not chop humans off at the joints ie mid thigh is ok but knee not. Maybe it's the same for cattle.

Comment

Repost is much better! Like full cream is better than skim.
                    -----------------------------------------------------
                    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Working...
                    X