Click image for larger version

Name:	Fun slide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	340306

Brrrrr ......
    I guess the Fun Slide .... could be extra slippery this morning
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
      Brrrrr ......
      I guess the Fun Slide .... could be extra slippery this morning
      Yep, recon this one would raise your voice a few octaves as well!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slippery dip..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	322224

Comment

Brrrr indeed. We had a very summery day after fog the other morning then back to low temps. Hate this change of season time up here as we get such a wide range of temps.

Comment

Such a drastic climate change compared to here in the tropics. We have consistant 26-28c days from around 10am. Mornings prior to 8:00am are relatively cooler though around 20c. The YAPS dogs get walked between 8:30 and 11:30 . It just knackers you when you add the heat and sun to the mix.

I spy there is a house with a chimney there. Not often I see houses with chimneys over the years.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 4
          Anna
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Originally posted by millicat View Post
            Such a drastic climate change compared to here in the tropics. We have consistant 26-28c days from around 10am. Mornings prior to 8:00am are relatively cooler though around 20c. The YAPS dogs get walked between 8:30 and 11:30 . It just knackers you when you add the heat and sun to the mix.

I spy there is a house with a chimney there. Not often I see houses with chimneys over the years.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 4
            Most houses have chimneys in my neighbourhood. Some have converted to natural gas heating but still retain the chimney. I have a wood heater which we run from about mid April until mid October depending on the seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
              Most houses have chimneys in my neighbourhood. Some have converted to natural gas heating but still retain the chimney. I have a wood heater which we run from about mid April until mid October depending on the seasons.
              Same here ....
              Barb
              "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Working...
              X