Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass in old tree stump

What caught my eye was the sun on the grass.
    Had a bit of a play in PP

Exif: 1/640 f7.1 ISO 400
    Attached Files
    Jess

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away

Canon 550D 100-400mm lens Manual settings AF

nature's plant pot

I like that Jess

maybe clone out the stick , LHS....it's the sort of thing I would use Mick's pruners for
    Last edited by Lost; 15-08-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Well spotted Jess - I like it. I think Ian means the stick on the LHS and I'd also like to see what it looked like without it - but I suspect it needs to be there - if it's removed, maybe consider flipping it?

Cheers
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Lovely image there Jess. I think the stick adds a bit of balance with grass on the rh side protruding....that's just my interpretation. Still it would pay to clone out the stick and see what happens.
        I thought you may have been able to smoke the grass.......
        "Each of us has their own calling"

Comment

Thanks so much.
          I thought it was different and the colours of the green grass and dark stump complimented each other. I did look at the bit of stick and initially felt that it was part of the stump.
          I did have a play though. Not the greatest cloning, I'm still learning and now it looks like it's about to fall over
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Earthmother; 16-08-2013, 07:05 AM.
          Jess

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away

Comment

Looks good Jess. Most people would walk past this without a glance, photographers look at things differently.

Comment

Thanks so much.
              I love it when you come across something you're not really looking for.
              Think I might get this one framed, it's so simplistic.
              Jess

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
                Looks good Jess. Most people would walk past this without a glance, photographers look at things differently.
                very true

Our mate Dwayne Oaks is the master of it. He's worth following on Google +. But only look, don't post anything there as it gets out of hand real quick like!!

Comment

Yep. Big improvement.
                  "Each of us has their own calling"

Comment

Working...
                  X