Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking the 'hood solo in the heat

Today's day with the family ended up me at home being a wall flower for my daughter and an ex school buddy so about 10.30 am I decided that it was time for a Buxton burger.

I wanted to check out the area around Cambarville on the Marysville-Woods Point road as I have ridden or driven past it plenty of times and never stopped.

The lower stories are coming back strong. In another ten years you will be struggling to see the burnt trees.

Cora Lyn Falls an easy 400m or so walk from the road

Just playing with the in camera pano

On to Lake Mountain via some very sticky tar patches. Apparently winter tar doesn't like 35C+ temps.

Another in camera pano. If you click through the link you can see the full size version

Some guy who was dressed totally inappropriately.

Obligatory shot of bike

The plain Buxton burger (i.e. the smallest one)

and what classes as a small chips.

Overall really nice ride but the heat......

My first thought on the b&w was that the aliens had landed. I was just about to call that Doctor Who guy.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Looks like fun. I especially like the door reflection and also photo 3. The W/B is off in the burger shot
      Nikon D800 D300 D90 24-70 70-200 300F4 105 50 70-300VR 16-85VR SB900 SB600's MBD10, Tamy 90 http://sentimentalphotos.com.au/gallerys/index.html

Comment

That pano is just lovely and I really like the tall tree one above it. Chippies look a little pinky/red but yum of course!
        {Kate}

Canon 5D MkII and lenses
        iPhone4 - Hipstamatic App
        Website & Blog
        Challenges Blog
        Flickr Stream

Comment

Working...
        X