Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian lost and ever body

I did not see this happen so not sure if this was a close call for these 2 but I have taken a liking to it for some odd who knows why reason but what do you think ? Close call or just happen to be there

Click image for larger version

Name:	close-call.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	335897
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

without a doubt it's the car driver's fault ................

Comment

Ian I think you could be right - looks like the car crossed in front of the truck and he just managed to avoid it.
      Terry
      An Olympus E620 user

Comment

Looks ago me like the car tyre tracks are on top of the truck ones which means it stopped there after the truck did.

Comment

Originally posted by K1W1 View Post
          Looks ago me like the car tyre tracks are on top of the truck ones which means it stopped there after the truck did.
          That was my impression too. The car's tracks appear darken, which tends to suggest they're fresher?
          -Tim.

Comment

Yes it's quite obvious that the right side wheel tracks of the car are on top of the truck tyre tracks where they intersect.

I'd say the truck has pulled off the road to the left and as he has braked his back wheels have locked and skid sideways then at some later stage the car has pulled in there as well. In the absence of talking to the vehicle owners I would think that it's a perfectly ordinary situation.

Comment

OK Sherlocks - you are so right.

The truckie blew it and the car has stopped to help. Figures.
              Terry
              An Olympus E620 user

Comment

Yes Kiwi I see what you mean now but to me it was just the position of the truck and the car seemed odd what ever happen here or almost happen here its just a good thing it didn't though thanks all for looking
                All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
                X