Clear All

• Things that go bump in the night.

Oops.

Wooden you know it
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

More than one bump by the looks of it lol!
      Its not paranoia if everyone is actually watching you
      MY Flickr
      Scotty's Place

Comment

bugga! So where did you get your red gum from? or shouldn't I be asking
        Jenne

My Gallery
        My Flickr Gallery

Comment

From the firewood merchant.

Comment

You sure that there isn't anyone under there?
            Terry
            An Olympus E620 user

Comment

could send it down here so you dont have to restack it
              Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

We have plenty of wood here too. The woodshed is as full as we want it to be (it serves as our garden shed too), we have some wood in the house from last winter and there's tons lying around the property. Last winter we advertised free wood in our church newsletter and got quite a few takers. They had to come and laden up their cars or trailers from wherever the wood was lying. Graham was in no state to do anything as he was still recovering from an accident last April and I wasn't able to shift the wood myself. Worked a treat - our property got cleared up and others were appreciative of the wood.
                Kathie M Thomas,
                I'm a Nikon girl
                Web Flickr

Comment

I got a quote this afternoon for $900 to cut down two very large (and very dead) Mountain Ash. My son doesn't realise yet that he is about to become an expert wood splitter and firewood mule up from the lower part of our property..

Comment

Yes, it's not cheap however the experts usually have insurance to cover them too. Hopefully it won't be a difficult job for you.
                    Kathie M Thomas,
                    I'm a Nikon girl
                    Web Flickr

Comment

It won't be difficult for me all I have to do is write a cheque. Oh wait, that will be difficult.

The last time we had trees cut down the cirsumstances were somewhat different.

Comment

ooooh. It's amazing watching these people in action. I took some shots last year of a guy lopping a tree - he was part way up the tree and was using ropes to swing the bits he was cutting off so he could direct their fall. Pretty amazing.

I've recently taken on the role of Secretariat for the Victorian Tree Industry Organisation here in Melbourne (I run a secretarial business at home) and am learning even more about this amazing but rather dangerous industry.
                        Kathie M Thomas,
                        I'm a Nikon girl
                        Web Flickr

Comment

Working...
                        X