Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Photographey

Well I have been MIA for awhile but starting to get back and picking my cam up again. I did not know where to put these as I have not seen anybody do toy photography here. I seen it and thought hey I'm a still just a big kid love playing with toys why not give this a try as well. Anyway these are just snaps as I am learning this. There is no real reason I did these just for fun. I used my light tent for these photos so also have to learn how to remove backgrounds and put a new one in but that is also a ton of fun I am sure I will improve over time. So just snaps image heavy sorry but hey gotta make up for lost time . I Am sure poor ol Ivan things I twisted my wig buying all these toys LoL all for the love of photographer I say

Click image for larger version

Name:	3 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	329268

Name:	4 copy.jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	329269

Name:	5 copy.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	329270

Name:	6 copy.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	329271

Name:	7 copy.jpg
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	329272

meet Carleen the newest addition to our family she is so beautiful makes you want to go back to your child hood

she is a doll

More coming
    Last edited by Nikkie; 22-11-2011, 05:51 PM.
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

some for the boys as well as the girls

Name:	8 copy.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	317407

Name:	1 copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	317408

Name:	2 copy.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	317409

Name:	2c copy.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	317410

Name:	5 copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	317411

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Very interesting concept and some well executed pictures there. I think I'd vote 1 and 5.
      I hadn't really thought about toy photography. The one and only previous series I have seen involved a Barbie and a Ken but I guess this is a family forum......

Comment

I was waiting for the page to load and saw images 1 & 2 and thought to myself "i'm sure Sandy was doing toy photography not baby photography" and then .. oh, they are dolls. doh!

1 & 2 are the best IMO but you did nip off some toes in the second. .. #10 looks cool and almost natural. I always liked to look at a buff bloke but that's a bit too buff, too many steroids, naughty Action Man (or whatever he is).
        Anna
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
        My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Well Sandy, I took a look at the first few photos and thought you were off your rocker. Those are not toys they're babies. But upon closer inspection I realised what they were. That first photo looks very real. I like the way you placed her.

Can't wait to see more of Carleen in some interestingly placed positions.
          Barb

I think I'm confused. No wait, maybe I'm not...

Canon plus bits

Comment

Originally posted by K1W1 View Post
            Very interesting concept and some well executed pictures there. I think I'd vote 1 and 5.
            I hadn't really thought about toy photography. The one and only previous series I have seen involved a Barbie and a Ken but I guess this is a family forum......
            Thanks Kiwi yes I thought it looked like fun something different I think well in the sense I have not seen any in this forum but that is not to say much as there is only one ME! maybe to some it may seem like a waste of time money or just silly but to me I thought this is something I can sink my teeth into thanks for taking the time to look mate

Originally posted by millicat View Post
            I was waiting for the page to load and saw images 1 & 2 and thought to myself "i'm sure Sandy was doing toy photography not baby photography" and then .. oh, they are dolls. doh! no Anna no doh! they look good some look even more real then Carleen does she is the first of something I Have wanted to do collect dolls esp these one's I am sure Ivan thinks Iv flipped my lid lol thanks for looking

1 & 2 are the best IMO but you did nip off some toes in the second. .. #10 looks cool and almost natural. I always liked to look at a buff bloke but that's a bit too buff, too many steroids, naughty Action Man (or whatever he is).
            Yes he is very buff for sure for his name is John Cena he is an WWW figure but like you said what ever he is to me it don't matter who or what he is either much as long as I can shoot them and learn how to do this toy photography and most of all have fun thanks for looking and for your reply

Originally posted by Psycoco View Post
            Well Sandy, I took a look at the first few photos and thought you were off your rocker. Those are not toys they're babies. But upon closer inspection I realised what they were. That first photo looks very real. I like the way you placed her.

Can't wait to see more of Carleen in some interestingly placed positions.
            Thank you for your reply yes very real looking for sure. and Carleen is only the first of my new collection I have wanted to collect for awhile now so now I thought was a good time to start thanks for looking

MWAH Sandy

Comment

That last one is a cracker!!!
              {Kate}

Canon 5D MkII and lenses
              iPhone4 - Hipstamatic App
              Website & Blog
              Challenges Blog
              Flickr Stream

Comment

Working...