No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Sydney who can help?

Hi guys,

I've posted this in the "Wanted" section but I don't think it's getting as much exposure as it could and I haven't received any replies to it, so I'm posting it here in a bid of desperation.

As a life long dedicated C.B.Bulldogs fan (rugby league) I run my own online magazine (www.bluenwhite.com.au/e-magazine) and we will be heading into our second year in 2011.

I'm seeking any photographer to help me out for one day in late January. What I wanted to do is send a photographer out to Bulldogs training and shoot some individual shots of up to 15 players for us to store away and use in the magazine throughout 2011 for our feature articles.

What would be required? If you are at least an amateur with using off camera flash it would be brilliant, but I'm not so much asking for that. You would be given access to the club on the day, the information of the clubs media manager who will help you out and I'm sure I could organise something cool for you, like a jersey or signed merchandise.

You will be given a list of 15 players and we would need only 2 shots of each player (Individual shots of each, no group or team shots) so 30 images in total. It would be a simple set up for an editorial type of shot (As shown in the picture examples below!)

The thing is, we are non-profit and can't afford to pay someone much for their work. Perhaps $50 or so for their efforts and other quirks if need be. If I could afford it, I'd make the long trip to Sydney myself but with so much going on it's just not an option.

Of course the opportunity itself is an amazing one. To work with a professional sporting club and the ability to not only have your photos used and credited in an online magazine, but probably printed in a real magazine as well as I write for Rugby League Player magazine, a bi-monthly publication, as we usually do cross pieces for one another. It would also look fantastic in your portfolio.

I would truly appreciate anyone who can help out.

Feel free to send me a PM and I'll flick you my mobile number if you're interested or shoot me an e-mail at matthew@bluenwhite.com.au

Thanks very much

Example images (NO, we do not expect extremely professional results! Just giving you an idea of different poses and set up shots as all shots can't really be the same)

*Preferably with top.... lol
    Last edited by MRA; 04-01-2011, 10:18 PM.
    My gear
Working...
X