Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone (and Andrew) from me, it was one of those moments when an image pops straight into your brain and it was quick and easy to do, I had the colour scheme in mind and looked for a premade background to suit. I wanted to do my own background but because of work and other commitments wouldn't have been able to start till next Friday.

Nix I did the wings in poser and didn't even give a thought to the water wing brushes, I could/should have used those so thanks for your input - next time I will think a little more outside the box, as it was I could push (pose) the wings around in poser to suit.

And yep tim, who needs a poser program when Andrew is quite happy to let me have a play.

Thank you EVERYONE for your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

Jenne

My Gallery
    My Flickr Gallery

Comment

That second one is a great creation, i really like it.

The PS is outta my level, however with the wings and join to the back would have it been better to leave some of the hair to provide a bit of 'feathering' or 'hiding' of teh actual join? That is one spot where i felt my eyes got drawn to quite a bit..
      gerry's photo journey
      No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.

Comment

Wow guys, great looking girl and the purple really suits and Jenne OMG, brilliant. Fantastic work but I miss not seeing the complete wings. Love it though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
        Anna
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
        My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Gerry, thanks for your observation - in my first draft I had her wings over further and had some hair in front of them but didn't like the effect so I changed them and fiddled with some drop shadows and that was the only nitpick I had with the image, so thank you - I really should have cloned some of the hair down her back to go in front of the wings so soften the join so next time I will pay more care. There is so much about Photoshop I haven't touched on yet.....
          Anna, her wings actually are not chopped off, just a little darker where I applied the vignette and a little bit difficult to see in the smaller image, but they are there . I was careful not to chop them off because that's a thing I notice too, thanks.
          Jenne

My Gallery
          My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X