No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelley + Steven

Hey guys

I met up with a couple named Shelley and Steven - Awesome couple. Engaged. Their picked out/favourite photos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	332419

Name:	9-3.jpg
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	332420
    Richie
    www.richardgrainger.com.au | Facebook Page | Flickr

Is that lens flare, some sort of watermark or just an artistic flare in the images?

Comment

IMO my opinion the good photos have been totally spoilt by the flare; but i am a bit old fashioned I guess if they like them.

Comment

The gateway to a persons soul is through their eyes. I would have them take the sunglasses off. In all photos of people I do, any sunglasses must be removed ( unless they are worn for medical reasons).
        Mike
        "Each of us has their own calling"

Comment

Lens flare - artistic reasons. There are non-flare versions but they loved the ones with the flare, and I also preferred with flare. I was glad they picked the ones with flare.

Sunglasses - If my clients want to wear them, I let them. It's their photos
          Richie

Comment

Haha fear not guys, they received plenty with no sunnies on!

My biggest issue which came out on the RAWs, is the bloody dust that must of been sitting on the lens. I didn't realise it at the time. I removed quite a bit of dust but I still see plenty. Sun hitting the lens really shows how much dust was on there. I clean them often, but I need to get into the habbit of cleaning them JUST before shooting.

A more traditional older style photo

Name:	9-5.jpg
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	318657
            Richie

Comment

Working...
            X