Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique,Dwayne,Carleen Toy pho

Hi I would really like you comments and advice and help. Some CC on exposure and my PP please would be a big help thank you. These are not toys for children they are collectors items and can be quiet expensive I love them and they mean a lot to me so please be kind about the dolls thank you

1:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0004 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	331380

Dwayne

2:

Name:	D1 copy.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	331381

3:

Name:	MCD3 copy.jpg
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	331382

4:

Name:	MCD2 copy.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	331383

5:

Name:	MCD5 copy.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	331384

more
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

6:

Name:	MC copy.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	317829

Even though I have made choice in what style photography I wanted to do I still like low key B&W I thought this photo was a good photo IMO for just that

7:

Name:	MCc copy.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	317830

and if you know how to remove the shine from the toys skin either in PP or in Camera any tips help or advice would be great thanks. I feel I am struggling with that so maybe trying to over compensate for it as well.

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Sandy, I would like to make a couple of comments, but I can't right now, so be back tomorrow ok?
      Jenne

My Gallery
      My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Hi this is a post I posted early this year must have been around the time I was moving maybe not long before I moved any way I was just looking at some of my post and found this

MWAH Sandy

Comment

There are a couple of issues for me in these pics.

Composition - I think that the first and last one work but the others look a little unnatural, so maybe try imitating real baby poses, might help having more kiddy props like a bassinet, bouncinette, pram, kick rug with toys ...... Etc
          Skin tone - the colour of no 2 is pretty good but the first one is a tad blue

As far as the sheen on the plastic the less harsh the light the better. I think shooting next to a window with gauzy window coverings would work.

These type of pics obviously mean a lot to you, keep up the good work!
          Life is short, smile while you still have teeth .....
          Art-ography

Comment

Thank you twisty for your advice on this that is why I bumped it up to get some CC so I can improve on these so thanks again

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
            X