Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Why I Sometimes Look Over My Old Photos

Sometimes i go back and look at photos i took a few years ago to see what i missed back then. At the time i was quite happy with it but it wasn't quite right. I left it and now coming back to it I looked at my original edit and could see such potential for it that i didn't at the time. Had a play and here they are side by side:
    Original
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Globe Original Edit .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	339214Click image for larger version

Name:	Globe Now (1 of 1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	339215
    Adrian

Gear List

I can see why you are happy.
    Should call it the Phoenix, like out of the dead ashes appeared new life.
    (-:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
    Haven't been there, not done that.
    Jo

Comment

Great shot and an even better reproduction in PP.

I am not even going to ask what it is, was.

Looks like someones crystal ball has cracked when they were trying to hard to look into the future
      Canon, 5D MK3 5D Mk11 300mm f2.8, 28-300 f3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, 100 Macro.

Gordon
      Excreta Tauri Astutos Frustrantor

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
        Looks like someones crystal ball has cracked when they were trying to hard to look into the future
        Haha, it was actually just an incandescent globe that i cracked open. Once you turn it on it burns out in a bout half a second. I took it a few years ago and it was hard to find any then, i think they'll be damn near impossible to find now unless you have some lying around the house in the back of a cupboard somewhere.

Lit from the side with a naked speedlite and the smoke is caused by the light burning out.
        Adrian

Gear List

Comment

The newer version looks so much better. Goes to show how much you have grown in photography in various ways
          Anna
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
          My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Working...
          X