Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moon...

Haven`t shot the Moon for a while,so thought I`d give it a go with the Big Siggie. Click image for larger version

Name:	Moon #1 copy.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	379495
    C+C,EDITS OK
    I shoot a Canon 90D with a few bits of glass.

Good detail Kevin.

Comment

Not too bad Kev. I reckon it's a good idea to wait till there's some light cloud about to add some interest . Just a thought.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Thanks,do you mean something like this Mick. Click image for larger version

Name:	Moon #2 copy.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	379514
        C+C,EDITS OK

Comment

Not quite...maybe more like this. This is not the example I was looking for as I have a much better one hidden away somewhere that shows much more detail but you should get my drift.
          A little bit of cloud here and there can add some mystery to the image, a bit of spice if you like.

The image I'm looking (it's hiding in my archives somewhere) for has almost no cloud obscuring the moon but the surrounding clouds really add some drama to the night sky. For moon shots I look for patchy fast moving light cloud.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5148-L.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	379517
          -----------------------------------------------------
          Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

I see where your coming from mick,I usually go for detail in the moon,catching the clouds normally makes it a big white blob,but,I`ll have a go just for fun.
            C+C,EDITS OK

Comment

Working...
            X