Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang!

They do alright here. The feral goats have a hard time in a lot of places. This one has some nice marking.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23019225.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	271.9 KB
ID:	502891

​​​​​​​
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Nice shot with the environment in the background.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      My backyard. Taken from loungeroom.

Hi Hans

There's (apparently) a good market for goat meat ... might be an opportunity to help pay for more o'seas travel !!!
    Phil

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      We have convinced the young fellows next door to round them up in the past and they did quite well getting $40 each for them. I just bump one off now and then when they get in the yard for educational purposes.

I still think The Beatles were the G.O.A.T. You have a large back yard (good thing you don't have to mow it) and it's nice to see some animals roaming around as well. I have much the same thing in my back yard but I'm thankful that their parents pick them up on their way home from work.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      My band does lots of Beatles songs - very popular at our gigs.

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      Must be the agegroup you perform for There was an interview the other day with some memerobilia collector and they worke a whole swag of song titles into the interview.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      We do play various venues and different age groups. I am always surprised at how 60's + covers are popular among the younger groups. We do get lots of gigs at lifestyle villages which are great to play at - fabulous venues and they just love to dance.
Working...
X