• Show
Clear All

• Gazania

Click image for larger version

Name:	20037064.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	470671
    Sure looks different close up. Quite a complex structure.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

G'day Hans

A very hi-key image here mate - and you have managed very well to keep just enough detail & colour in the centre to make it a 'keeper'
    I have no idea what the flower is nor its size, but -yes- I am constantly amazed at the extraordinary detail in some of our smallest flowers & insects

Phil

Comment

It was not the gazania I saw that when I looked at the next picture (of the Gazania ) So I took a picture with iso 100 instead of 20,000 this morning and will find out it's real name.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20037077.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	325.4 KB
ID:	470676
      The high iso was a mistake made by accidently touching the multifunction swipe bar. To be turned off from now on unless I learn to remember to turn it on and off with the lock key.
      Just checked with Mrs Google she tells me it's an African Daisy. Thanks for your intrest Phil
      Where is every one? Thought they would be playing with their cameras.
      Hans

Comment

Getting up close and personal allows us to see the hidden beauty in objects that most people take for granted,the main reason I love Macro so much.Great detail in this shot,really stands out against the petals.I`ve had my hours cut at work but unfortunately,due to restrictions,can`t get out much,will have to start looking closer to home for some inspiration.
        C+C,EDITS OK
        I shoot a Canon 90D with a few bits of glass.

Comment

I think us photographers naturally see more than most. I am more aware of changes in landscape and things that are different or out of place than most non photographers. Seems we look full time. I find thing to photograph around me but do enjoy the discovery in travel.

Hans

Comment

Working...
          X