Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Found My BIGIBBUM

I located my Bigibbum Orchid on an old portable drive (I have so many of these things) dating back to May 2012.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bigibbum-Orchid-copy-2.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	426653
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Good contrasts................well done!
    A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks eaglem - I really got excited, I thought I'd never see my Bigibbum again

Well done

I've got a few old hard drives knocking around myself, but I still can't find the photo I'm looking for

Beautiful flower. We had the Annual Orchid Society Show here last weekend. So many amazing varieties. I should have taken photos.
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I know exactly what you mean when you can't find a photo from the past. I eventually find what I'm looking for using date searches and I NOW always rename photos and call it something that will allow a search later down the track. I also name the appropriate folder and genre with date just to make sure that I can locate it when I need to. Good luck with your search.

Pretty. Is that the proper name for it? I'm not familiar with that one.

Have many shots of orchids. I like them but don't seem to get much response on Forums.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg. Dendrobium bigibbum (the "Cooktown Orchid") is the floral emblem of Queensland since 1959. Post a few up, I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

Very nice.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mick. I'm sure Queenslanders know the orchid but more commonly as the Cooktown Orchid.
Working...
X