Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail Storm

A few snaps of the hail storm we got at home yesterday - the rain was heavy most of the day. I'm sure the lake will look a lot fuller on my next visit.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Hailstorm-1.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	426133

Name:	Hailstorm-4.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	258.6 KB
ID:	426136

Name:	Hailstorm-2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	426134

Name:	Hailstorm-3.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	426135
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

We haven't had any 'decent' hail for a while ..... having just said that, we now have some 'weather' approaching from the west.

Love the close up shots ..... very white and very uniform in shape .... although there could be a few clusters among them.
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Stay warm and dry Barb. I look forward to some photos of the snow - if it happens.

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      No snow here this morning Isac ..... 4 degrees at 7am.
      Can't see the surrounding hills yet, cloud cover is too low. May get out this afternoon for a look around.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      It was around 3 degrees here in Perth for the last couple of nights - that's cool for this neck of the woods. I'm sure the snow will come your way.

I wish you could send some of that my way, haven't seen hail since I was a kid!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mick. It was actually pretty good to see it and I've placed an order from to the weather gods to head north.

The roses seemed to have survived it. Beaut shots and we've still got it to look forward to!

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Greg. The roses are tough but they are few and far between at present. They are just starting to show after the annual pruning. The challenge will be to come up with some super shots to give eaglem a run for his money

We got a little bit of hail but not enough to cover the ground, but we did get heaps of heavy rainfalls. BTW Isac I hope you get a good crop of Roses, ours are just getting new leaves after pruning.
    A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      They're on their way eaglem.
Working...
X