Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06461.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	392769

Sony A65 Sigma 105mm (Flash used)

Buried.

Comment

Good series of shots and the last one of this series is the standout for me. Great impact with the red and black, and the spacing of the flowers works well also.

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
        Good series of shots and the last one of this series is the standout for me. Great impact with the red and black, and the spacing of the flowers works well also.
        Thanks for the support Gabby. I love these beautiful flowers and never tire at the diversity of species.

I had hoped that others might like them too. Getting pretty disheartened here I've got to say.

Comment

These are nice captures, for me 3,4,5.
          In No 3 I would have made a tight crop on the right and got rid of the unwanted stuff ( but that just me i like tight crops on flowers).
          No 4 i feel it needs just a tad of sharping to make it really stand out.
          No 5 I wouldent touch it Its almost perfection.
          I hope my comments have not disheartened you, they are only my humble thoughts

Comment

• seaslug
            seaslug commented
            Editing a comment
            It's the lack of comment that's disheartening Bill. I always welcome comment either positive or negative but reserve the right to not always agree. That's what a Forum is for in my opinion.. discussion and interaction, without it we might as well leave the shots on our computers.
            Cheers.

COMPLETLY AGREE

Comment

Working...
          X