Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kookaburra's in Perth Hills...

Had these guys come in and take a sausage from my hand. I took video aswell. Only gave them one as i know it maynot be good for them

Kookaburra's of John Forrest national park by Marc Russo (Australia), on Flickr

great set in a natural environment last img for me you really have their eye
    cheers
    Rod
    Wacko-Ocker Photography

I shoot with a camera until I get paid to say other wise

www.wacko-ocker.smugmug.com

Comment

Thankyou , thats my fav aswell ... Here is a little video. ***Please watch in HD***
      I was doing my best to get him to come take a snagger out my hand. I know its not the best to feed them that so only gave him the one
      http://youtu.be/ZYvAYYNUksQ

Comment

• Gaz
        Gaz commented
        Editing a comment
        Great Video Marc, the ring necks look well fed as well.
        "Good choice of sound track"
        Last edited by Gaz; 03-06-2014, 04:29 PM.

how sweet and it must be your lucky day I love them all but 3 grabbed me I love the expression on the face looks like he/she is blowing you a kiss great shots
      All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Beaut! #3 for me as well.

Comment

Nice set of stills and enjoyed the video. Had to smile when the parrot finally put his beak in the snag and realised it wasn't for him.

Comment

Working...
          X