• Show
Clear All

• A Bitzer photo..........

Click image for larger version

Name:	DJI_0542-DNG-DxO_DeepPRIME XD2-Pano-Edit-2-Edit-2 (Custom).jpg
Views:	38
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	510210

Bit of an experimental shot from the Drone...

A result of an 11 photo stack (very poor light), plenty of PP'ing plus a sky replacement from PS!

It's raining over Llanelli...

Very well done Mark. Very hard to pick sky replacements these days. Was it 11 shots stitched or merged different exposures (bracketed)?
    Great "patchwork" effect with the fences separating different colours of the landscape.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm confused now. If you had 11 shots of the same scene, were they all different exposures that you merged into an HDR image or were they different scenes that you stiched together to get tghe panorama?

• MJ224
      MJ224 commented
      Editing a comment
      The photos were the same, taken from a stable drone. I think by stacking them, it will reduce noise, and in the event, seemed to increase the brightness. I used the Panorama function just to stack these shots....

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as it works for you Mark, that's all that matters. I don't use Lightroom so your methods are all foreign to me

Nice work. Wouldn't have been able to tell it was a sky replacement either.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• MJ224
      MJ224 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks David. I do use the sky replacement only when you have a good subject, and a bland sky...

It worked well Mark. Beautiful countryside.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• MJ224
      MJ224 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Alan. It's the wet that makes it so green...

Makes you wonder as to why the paddocks are shaped the way they are? Sure looks different to our countryside but a bit of rain means green. Have not used my drone for months must get it out soon.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• MJ224
      MJ224 commented
      Editing a comment
      You probably need to look back at several thousand years of history to understand their shapes etc...Beyond my time...
Working...
X