No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More "This Australia"

Saw no recent images so thought I would put a few more from recent trip up north

#1 Border Country
    Click image for larger version

Name:	24051840.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	508567

Attached Files
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

I have no Idea what happened. I selected #2 from the list and it put the remainder up
    Hans

Comment

Great shots Hans. Lovely colours, POV and subjects Last one is fabulous with those colours and the track windong through. The "leaning palm" is a classic shot, worthy of an Isac Wall Hanger award.
      Did you have all those images selected whebn you placed them?
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        I selected the images and dragged then into here. Placed the first one in the #1 location created two blank lines below #1 and selected the picture that would have had the next larger number for #2 ( they dont finish up here in the order they are taken or selected) Clicked on full scale a n it loaded the others as well; I checked to see if they woul expand if selected and they did so I didn't start again. I just noticed in #1 I didn't finish removing the telegraph pole.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        If you click "Large" or "Full Size" next to the thumbnail, they should just load and show where you place the cursor. If you did that then I'm not sure what happened.

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        That is what I was expecting. I was going to put them in chronological order with some explanetary notes. Same same!

Beautiful shots Hans.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks David a beatiful area helps.

Beautiful scenery Hans, but it's a bit hard to comment with no numbers.

Mt Lindesay, in #1 makes an interesting subject.

I particularly like the leaning palm, the people on the beach framed by the trees, and the curving road.

The interior shot looks interesting, but a bit cluttered and hard to work out what it is. Perhaps a saddlery or leather worker.

I've seen something like this happen if the loaded images aren't actually placed into the post (by clicking 'full size' for example.) I've found that it does glitch occasionally, but less often than it used to.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Leaning Palm is at Hidden beach Cape Gloucecester just North of Airlie Beach. People on the beach was the world famous Horse Shoe Beach at Bowen The curved road and stream back in the border country.
        The interior shot was a leather worker's shed where the tree in the mist was taken in the previous post.

I suppose I should have started again. Lazy old bugger!
        Hans

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          It's good to get some background speil on your images Hans, thank you.

Hiya Hans

Beaut to see more pics of the Aussie scenes ... nothing against your o'seas images ... and the leaning palm really lends itself to a 15" x 30" pano for your lounge room wall
        Phil

Comment

Thanks Phil our next lot of images will be from Kenya. Hope they sort out the violence in Nairobi, our first stop.
          Hans

Comment

Working...
          X